About Me

by - March 15, 2017



Hi, my name is Dee. I am currently working a full time IT job and part time job that I've been doing for almost 6 years now. My blog name comes from my love of of all things nerdy and nature. In the last few years I've come to love to read, the first book I read that started my reading addiction is First Love by James Patterson, then Jaci Burton's Play by Play series got me really hooked. I love all different types of romances (sports, military, thriller, contemporary). I am also a quote maniac, I love highlighting quotes from books. If we have similar interest, please feel free to contact me. I love meeting new people! 

Some of my one click authors are:

  • J. Daniels
  • Corinne Michaels
  • Claire Contreras 
  • Jaci Burton
  • Catherine Gayle
  • M. Robinson 
  • Sawyer Bennett / Juliette Poe
  • Melanie Harlow
  • Sarina Bowen
  • Kennedy Fox
  • Brooke Cumberland & Lyra Parish
  • Abbi Glines
  • Staci Hart
  • Vi Keeland
  • Christina Lauren
  • J. Lynn
  • Jill Shalvis
  • Samantha Young

You May Also Like

0 comments